We are working with a select number of hotels for preferential rates and will be adding more as time goes by.
- The Pirate Haus Inn- The Pirate Haus Inn is arghably the best deal in the downtown district.
- Ancient City Inn- Come and stay with us while enjoying our nation's oldest city. Mention "Historic Florida Militia" and receive a 10% discount. Will & Cam Donnan
- St. George Inn- The S. George Inn is located in the heart of the Old Town District of St. Augustine on the historic, pedestrian-only St. George Street.
- Pub Life- Ever wondered what it would be like to live above a bustling pub in the heart of downtown historic St. Augustine? Now you can at the Pub Life.
- Days Inn Historic- 1300 Ponce De Leon Blvd. St. Augustine. FL (904) 824-3383
- Southern Oaks Inn- Visit the historic St Augustine worry free of parking and driving issues with our courtesy shuttle. Need a break from the day come back and enjoy a cold beverage on six wooded acres. Southern Oaks Inn is an intimate St. Augustine, FL hotel where comfort comes naturally. Uniquely styled rooms invite you to stretch out and relax with ease.
- Anastasia Inn- The inn is ideally located between Historic St. Augustine and St. Augustine Beach. We are one mile from the Historic Downtown area. Going in the opposite direction for 2 miles takes you past the St. Augustine Lighthouse.
No matter where you book, please let us know where you booked and for how many nights on the Registration form. This information will help us secure future grants from the Tourist Development Council.
Dependent upon the event, we will arrange for camping. Typically, they will be in the same area as previous years (Arrivas Yard) in addition to the Colonial Quarter itself. First come first serve, please let us know the dimensions of your tent. We will only have room for Fly’s once all the tents have been set up, please keep this in mind so that we may accommodate as many as possible!